Saturday, November 19, 2005

First Blog posting

Hello all who reads this!

Well this is my first posting here on Blogger.com, I will bet it wont be that interesting. My name is Mike, affectionately known as MikeG. I have created this BLOG to help keep in touch with all of my friends back home in Ottawa.

So why am I not with my friends in Ottawa you ask?, that is a good question, well you see when it comes down to it, its all about the money. Now I know money is not everything, but when you don't have it, well it kinda sucks.

For now I have a place in Toronto Canada, but I seem to travel back to Ottawa almost every weekend, I do this for my love Melissa. Melissa and I have been together for quite some time now, and we get along great!

Since this is only my first posting, I will not bore you with the details, but in the future posts I am sure you will learn all about me, my friends, and mostly Melissa. I can predict that most of my postings will be either about motorcycles, Melissa, or trying to find a job back in Ottawa.

4 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Blogger Palmer said...

BORING! ;-P

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger MikeG said...

Ya well warned ya .... "Well this is my first posting here on Blogger.com, I will bet it wont be that interesting."

 
At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw shucks MJ. You flatter me! Too bad Palmer thinks I'm boring to write about....

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Ferda said...

not boring... very sweet... awwwwwwwwwwwww!

I am a sucker for posts like this

 

Post a Comment

<< Home