Sunday, November 20, 2005

View from the top


I just thought I would include a view from my T.O place for everyone to see. Since very few have taken my offer to come for a visit, I thought I would tempt everyone.

This a picture taken from my balcony. I have to admit I have a great view. The buildings that you see in the background are along younge street. I have a large two bedroom apartment, that is really quite nice.

So the offer to come by for a visit still stands, but you had better work fast before I move back or to Switzerland, which ever comes first!

MikeG.

4 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger AquariusDragon said...

It's certainly a great view from the apartment. I encourage everyone to visit Mike G. and please consider taking me with you for the ride ;)

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Palmer said...

Hmm...perhaps I should talk to Vero about making a trip in the spring since she is on co-op then.

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger James said...

Mike's place is very nice, I can speak from experience. Ferda and I visited last Feb.

abgsctl

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Matt said...

nice view

Although I would probably stay with Cheryl, a visit sounds tempting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home