Monday, February 12, 2007

Ever hear of this iPH0NE thing?

Ever hear of this iPH0NE thing?

Guess what, I got an interview with App1e. This is basically the third step of the process.

The first step was contact directly from a technical recruiter at App1e, this was via an email which originated from my technical profile on a website I am a member of called Linked-1n. This resulted in a few emails back and forth discussing my qualifications.

The second step was a very brief phone conversation with recruiter. At the end of this call was the request for my resume.

This third step is a one on one with a technical manager.

For now, I am not sure how ready I would be to accept a position with App1e, after all I just moved back to Ottawa and this position is located in sunny California….. hmmmm sunny California eh… well…..


MikeG.


Question: Who else uses Linked-1n?

1 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well that hurt. Not much chance of us moving to Cali on that call. Oh well, I like it here in O-town.

MikeG.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home