Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Mike's world

Well I guess I have been neglecting this site. Well I started blogging to help keep in touch with all my friends and family while I was living in T.O. When I moved back I figured I would have tons of time to to keep in touch.

Well now that I am back in Ottawa, started the new job, taking care of the house, not really going out with friends as much as I wuld like(no one seems to call us anymore, not sure why....) but keeping extreemly busy just the same.

As for me not updating the blog is mainly due to really crappy internet at home (avoide bell, more about this after), and not doing any blogging at the new job.

Well I may as well give an update.
Job: Its been going well, I have a variety of responsibilities and some interesting work, some I could do without. But all in all it pays the bills and its great to be back in Ottawa.
House: Well I always new that home ownership would be alot of work, and
with the new car it is nice to be able to drive around and not worry about mechanical problems of the car.

Well I hope to get back to blogging and keeping everyone up to date.

Cheers to all!

MikeG.

4 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger AquariusDragon said...

I can't wait to get the living/dining room done!

Glad that you updated your blog! You'll have to do this on a regular basis.

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Pollcrazy said...

Welcome back! We need to post on Motorcycle routes that we find!

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger AquariusDragon said...

You're neglecting your site again! Time for a new post!

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Pollcrazy said...

yes kick Mike in the ass Mel!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home