Thursday, July 20, 2006

It was just about time


Big news from the MikeG camp!

After many many years of looking I finally bought a new(er) car. (featured on the right) I am happy with the decision; the main reason for this choice I must admit was price.

For what I paid it is quite a car. Good power, lots of features, good comfort, room inside for my meager frame. I have to admit I was a bit skeptical about buying a North American car, but greed took over. The base price of this slightly used car was significantly less than anything that I could have come close to in an import, plus I had serious problems with import cars. For instance, I did not fit into many of the cars I test-drove, not a big selling point. Second, most import cars that I drove had serious lack of power, not really that fun to drive.

This car is pretty new, its a 2005 model year, its very clean, nice and roomy, has power to accelerate, and yet is pretty good on gas (no honda civic but still pretty good) I am sure most of you will get to see it in the next little while (BBQ this weekend perhaps?), anyway so now I have a nice clean car that I am not afraid to drive.

This is good, I am happy now. I have the house, the pool is awesome, the bike has new tires, work is good, Mel is great, and now I have a new(er) car!

MikeG!

7 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go MikeG GO!

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Palmer said...

Does it have an 8 track player? That is the measure of goodness.

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger MikeG said...

Sorry dude, no 8 track, but it does have a premium sound system with 6, count'em 6 speakers.... and a little information center that displays tons of stuff... no GPS or TV.... hmmmm upgrades!

M

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger AquariusDragon said...

LOL! James, you rock as Mike's #1 fan! You even got the first comment in! That's fan dedication for you! Very impressive!

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger James said...

you know it!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Kate said...

Hey Mike! Nice car! Still think my Lotus is better :P hehehe - Glad to hear things are working out for you. Chris and I are in the middle of buying a house. :) Fingers crossed please!!! Talk to you soon, I hope.

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger David said...

This new(er) car had better not interfere with biking!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home