Tuesday, January 10, 2006

about that time.....


Well its about that time, it has been awhile since my last post. Since then I have not had much of a break, but here it is now..... ahhhhh that was nice, now BACK TO WORK!

So what's new since my last post, well lets see..... well there was that little trip to Switzerland...

Oh ya that! Well that went well for the most part, well not that good I guess, because the otherday I got "the message". The message was that they are offering the position to someone else. I guess it was for the best, because that would have been a tough choice to pack up and move everything to another continent.
So for now I can be happy that Mel and I got to go on their dime. The trip itself was nice, except for the nightmare of traveling that close to the holidays, avoid it if you can!

As Mel explained in her post, the water is amazing! Right from the tap, yum, that is what I miss most about Switzerland, oh that and the fresh cheese, and tasty chocolate (as I snack on a few pieces.... YUM).

Then there are the views, WOW, crazy, lets just say its nice there. Here are some much deserved pictures, (Mel gets most of the credit for these, but hey I did get her the camera, so I should get some credit)

The view from Lausanne

view from around the lake

So for now its back to work looking for a job back in Ottawa, I still ask, does anyone know of a job for me???? PLEASE!

2 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger James said...

Mike (and Mel): the pics are beautiful. I'm glad the trip was nice, and like you say, you guys got a nice vacation on their dime. Not bad if you ask me.

I've always got my ear to the ground for you in terms of eng. jobs.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger AquariusDragon said...

MJ, thanks for picking me to go with you to see the beautiful views of Switzerland! It was a great time and I'm looking forward to focussing our efforts to get you back to O-town!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home