Friday, February 16, 2007

Time waster

Not like I have a lot of time to waste, but those little web based games seem pretty popular. I thought I would include one of my own (or a link to a whole bunch of them).


Jay is games a neat little web site that has tons of different games. I have tried a few of the recommended games on the left, some are fun little time waster's.

Oddly enough, how I stumbled across this is that it popped up when I try to access an internal doc hosting site that uses the internal link http:\\jay\...

I just have to repair my IP address and my internal link works, but every so often I get the jay is games site popping up.

Have fun; let me know if you find a favorite. Here is an interesting motorcycle game, not sure how to finish it yet.

Motorcycle game

MikeG.

2 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger AquariusDragon said...

Fun game but it takes time to solve.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger AquariusDragon said...

Solved it, finally!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home